Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Mike Huckabee Announces 30-member Faith and Family Values Coalition

More great news...

Former Southern Baptist Convention President James Draper Joins Christian Activist-Syndicated Radio Host to Lead 30-Member Coalition for Huckabee

Little Rock, AR – Former Arkansas Governor and Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee announced that Dr. James Draper, former pastor, past president of Southern Baptist Convention, and recently retired president of Lifeway Christian Resources, will join Christian activist and syndicated radio host, Janet Folger, as a co-chair in the formation of the Faith and Values Coalition for Mike Huckabee.

“I’m proud to have this impressive group of faith leaders join me in my efforts to reach out to Christian and social conservatives across the country,” Huckabee said. “I don’t come to these people for their support, I come from them. Together, we will continue to spread my message of hope and optimism.”[Read more.... ]

No comments: