Monday, November 19, 2007

CONTRIBUTE TO GOV. HUCKABEE'S CAMPAIGN!

CLICK HERE TO CONTRIBUTE

Evangelicals, this is the moment to voice our opinion and show our power! It is very, very rare when somebody 'from us' runs for the President of the United States. Gov. Huckabee before running for office was a regular pastor in Texarkana, AR. He was pro-life even before entering into politics, and he hasn't changed his hard-core values that is based on the Solid Rock, Jesus Christ.

If you are worrying about his electability, let me give you some assurance. I frequently read in liberal news websites about their nervousness of a Huckabee candidacy. They know he would be a very competitive candidate because of his authenticity and concern for the regular folk. Recently, a rasmussen poll had him running against Clinton 46% to 43%(Huckabee). He still has a name ID problem and regardless gets 43% of the vote!!

Gov. Huckabee has been a Lieutenant Governor of Arkansas for 3 years, then a Governor for 10+ years. He left Arkansas in better shape with almost a billion dollars in surplus, better roads, better healthcare, less people on welfare, and low unemployment rates. That is a great record!

I could go on forever, but I suggest you look into him more. I've tried my best in providing enough information on this blog about Gov. Huckabee that a regular evangelical would be interested in. I will continue to blog in the coming days in detail, so stay tuned and please donate through my account :)

CONTRIBUTE HERE

God bless,

Justin - Evangelicals for Mike

No comments: