This post will be updated continuously as more continue to support Gov. Huckabee. Please check back for more updates.
Last updated: 12/08/07
Here is a compiled list of endorsements of Gov. Mike Huckabee for President by well known evangelicals :
- Baptist leader Rick Scarborough (Endorsement Article)
- Don Wildmon founder/ former President of AFA (Endorsement Article)
- Randy Alcorn, Christian Author (Endorsement Article)
- Justin Taylor of Between Two Worlds
- Joe Carter of Evangelical Outpost
- Matthew Anderson Mere Orthodoxy
- Chuck Norris (Endorsement Article)
- Janet Folger of Faith to Action (Endorsement Article)
- Jack Graham of PrestonWood Baptist Church, Plano, TX (Video 11/4/07)
- James Robison, Life Outreach International (Endorsement Article)
- Keith Butler, Pastor - Word of Faith International Christian Center in Michigan
- Matthew Staver, Founder and chairman of Liberty Counsel
- Dr. James T. Draper Jr. – Colleyville, Tex.
- Dr. Jerry Vines – Woodstock, Ga.
- Dr. Daniel L. Akin – Wake Forest, N.C.
- Dr. Jay Strack – Orlando, Fla.
- Dr. Billy McCormack – Shreveport, La.
- Stephen Strang, publisher of CHARISMA, CHRISTIAN LIFE, NEW WOMAN, NEW MAN magazines (Magazine Endorsement)
- Jerry Cox, President of Arkansas Family Council – Little Rock, Ark.
- Jim Pfaff, President and CEO of Colorado Family Action – Castle Rock, Col.
- Kelly Shackelford, President of Free Market Foundation – Plano, Tex.
- Phil Burress, President of Citizens for Community Values – Ohio
- Thomas A. Glessner, National Institute of Family and Life Advocates
- Matt Reisetter, Evangelical leader in Iowa
- Star Parker, President of CURE (Endorsement)
- Rick Calhoun, Former Chairman of the Arkansas Eagle Forum
- Zig Ziglar, Christian author/ motivational speaker
- Jerry Jenkins, Christian author (left behind series)
- Tim Lahaye, Christian author(left behind series)
- Joseph Fuiten, Pastor of Cedar Park Church in Bothell (and 29 others in the Seattle area)
- Karen Testerman, Founder and Executive Director of the Cornerstone Policy Research;* New Hampshire
- Michael Farris, Chair of Home School Legal Defense Association* and Chancellor of Patrick Henry College;* Virginia
- Dr. Ronnie Floyd, Senior Pastor of First Baptist Church of Springdale
- Michael Heath, Executive Director of Christian Civic League of Maine
- Bishop John Gimenez, International Overseer of Rock Ministerial Family, VA
- Pastor Anne Gimenez, Co-founder and pastor of Rock Church in Virginia Beach
- Dr. Mark Bailey, President of Dallas Theological Seminary
- Tim LaHaye, Christian author
- Chuck Hurley, Iowa Family Values Activist
- Dr. Charmaine Yoest, Vice President of Communication, FRC
- Jerry Falwell Jr., Chancellor of Liberty University
11/27/07 - Huckabee announces Faith and Family Values Coalition
11/19/07- Jerry Jenkins and Zig Ziglar
11/16/07- Washington State faith leaders
11/16/07- Star Parker
11/13/07- Matt Reisetter
11/11/07- General faith community
11/09/07- Prominent Southern Baptists
11/28/07 - Endorsement of Jerry Falwell Jr.
12/04/07 - Endorsement from Georgia Right to Life Coalition
12/05/07 - Iowa Pastors Coalition
12/05/07 - Dr. Yoest joins Huckabee campaign